Jul 10, 2015

7/10/2015 03:24:00 PM
Here we go as the July "What If" 2K15 Sports Scenarios are ready to Rock and Roll...

1. "WHAT IF"...I told you Chicago Sky Star and and former Delaware Lady Blue Hens Royalty Elena Delle Donne was dealing with Lyme's Disease would that shock you considering she has went for 40 points plus twice in the 2015 season....yes or no?

2. "WHAT IF"...I said former Packers QB Brett Favre saying he can still play is Favre trying to stay relevant as A-Rog is the Show in Packers Land now...True or False?

3. "WHAT IF"...I said the late great former 'Bama and Raiders QB Ken Stabler was more "Clutch" in the 70s then both Terry Bradshaw (Steelers) and Roger the "Dodger" Staubach (Cowboys) agree or disagree?

4. "WHAT IF"...I said Pacers PF Myles Turner will be the steal of the 2015 NBA Draft 1st Round..agree or disagree?

5. "WHAT IF"...Bulls All-Star SG Jimmy Butler told you he and D-Rose are the best back court in the "Logo" would you agree or disagree or even go out on a limb and say they are not even the best back court in the East?

6. "WHAT IF"...I said 2016 #1 Schoolboy Basketball PG Dennis Smith Jr. will be the next "Highlight Reel" on the College Scene in the 2016-17 season would you agree or disagree?

7. "WHAT IF"...Ohio State QB Brax to the Future" Braxton Miller left Ohio State and went to Michigan for his 5th and final year...would Braxton still be a Buckeye forever...or nah?

8. "WHAT IF"...I said 'Stros SS Carlos Correa will be better than Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter is that right on, a possibility, a stretch, or Bluedude leave well enough alone?

9. "WHAT IF"...I said the AFC East is easily in 2015 the toughest division in the "Shield" with arguably the best defenses...agree or disagree?

10. "WHAT IF"...I said the Nike Basketball Kyrie 1 EYBL Basketball "WARHAWK" Academy Shoe is the best Kyrie 1 yet simply Yummoooooo...agree or disagree?

(Pic from Solecollector.com Nike Basketball Academy Kyrie 1 EYBL Warhawk...Ghost Rider request for landing ...No Ghost Rider the pattern is full)




11. "WHAT IF"...I said Jimbo Fisher and the FSU 'Noles Coaching Staff needs a Players and Coaches Meeting ASAP in the wake of another players run in with the Law...agree or disagree?

12. "WHAT IF"...I said Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant will bring a "Chip" and a Parade Route to Cubs Nation and Chi-City strongly agree, agree, disagree, or Bluedude stay out of the medicine cabinet?

13. "WHAT IF"...I said the Clubhouse Leader for the Big 12 Football Chip is Hookem' Horns and Team #CharlieStrong...yeah or nay?

14. "WHAT IF"...I said Connor McDavid will have the Edmonton Oilers reliving the Gretzky/Glen Sather Days by the 2017-18 season....a stretch, very possible, or that's dumb sh*t Bluedude!

15. "WHAT IF"...I said the Chicago Blackhawks if they do not win another Cup in the next 5 Years and they can keep all their players...Ziploc that or garbage disposal?

16. "WHAT IF"...I told you both Zack Greinke and Clayton Kershaw will not lose a game in the MLB 2nd Half...right on, no way Jose, or 50/50?

17. "WHAT IF"...Is it fair to see in an Passing and QB Driven League there should have been at least 1 Corner and 1 Safety in the NFL Top 100 Top 10?

18. "WHAT IF"...I said the the "Taste of Chicago" is the premier Food Festival in the U.S. every summer and the best...true or false?

19. "WHAT IF"...I said the 2015 U.S. Women's National Soccer Team was not ad good as the last Cup Winner...true, false, or Bluedude who cares they both went Gold?

20. "WHAT IF"...I said the L.A. Lakers Summer League Team 2K15 will take the Vegas Summer League...true or false?

21. "WHAT IF"...I said Nats RHP and Ace Mad Max Scherzer will win the AL Cy Young again...by a landslide or maybe, or he won't?

22. "WHAT IF"...I said the 2K15 Pittsburgh Pirates are going to the World Series and hey have hands down the best Outfield in the game...True or False?

23. "WHAT IF"...I said Joey Chestnut losing in the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest was not a shock...true or false?  

24. "WHAT IF"...I told you Ravens QB Joe Flacco should have been in the Top 50...agree or disagree as he was #97....how?

25. "WHAT IF"...I said the Pittsburgh Steelers "D" under Coach Keith Butler will have its best year in the last four years....true or false or no way as there are too many question marks?

Bluedude Heads you can check the infamous "What If" Sports Scenarios once a month right here as the Bluedude needs this to Brain Storm and get the "Stuff" off of my mind!        
 

            

0 comments: