May 30, 2012

5/30/2012 09:47:00 PM
The 2012 Draft Lottery was going in place all the way to though of this morning of the New Orleans Hornets are NBA Controlled or at least were until Saints Owner Tom Benson said he would shoulder the load.

Now the BLUEDUDE has been thinking all along with the Hornets having Two Lottery Picks in 2012 you wouldn't think would you. The Trickeration started at #4 and I saw it coming before that envelope was opened...the Cavs will move from 3 to 4 and the Hornets will move up into the Top 3.  Now stay with me BLUEDUDE Heads stay with m please. Hornets have been passed off reluctantly to the Saints Owner who really wanted nothing to do with them unless Stern sweetened the pot.

Here is Stern in his NY Offices with a big ol' fat Cuban in his trap (so much for being in a smoke-free environment):

STERN: Mr. Benson glad you could join me I have been thinking if you pick up the Hornets I can control the Top Pick but I will let your 2nd pick in the Lottery lay down where it lays down.

Mr. BENSON: Well we were not that good this past season and you think one guy can make a difference for the City of New Orleans and our Franchise?

STERN: Well I know you haven't seen Kentucky's Anthony Davis?

Mr. BENSON: Well I may have seen him or my Family I will check YOU TUBE Later and what is his Twitter Handle D-Nice?

STERN: (Shuffling papers then goes to his DROID Razor (take that Apple) on his Desk) Here it is you still there?...Mr. Benson..Well yeah after eating a Whole Bowl of Crawfish Gumbo (they both Laugh). Stern says...@AntDavis23 and you might also want to check out @TRobinson0 and @GilliesFanPage?

MR. BENSON: Who are they?

STERN: They are 2 Players that are in High regards and heck with a little bit of that WHO DAT? Voo Doo...and Stern Trickeration....that 2nd ball might come up 2 or 3.

MR. BENSON: Ok I will take them but I want an 8 Seed in Winning Time also?

STERN: That is too obvious.

Mr. BENSON: Ok get me the DAVIS Boy and put that 2nd Lottery Ball at least in the Top 10...OK Stern not playing...SAINTS already have the Bounty...no more Drama on my plate.

STERN: Done Deal

First it was the CAVS getting Hometown Hero LeBron James in 2003.

Then it was King James leaving in 2010 and then Cavs getting #1 in 2011 to get Kyrie for Mayor.

The Knicks have all kinds of issues in 1985 and the Biggest market get Hoya Paranoia Center Patrick Ewing.

The Hornets needed help but they get the #1 Pick when the BLUEDUDE would gave them 3 and 6 to make it look not fixed.

0 comments: