Sep 8, 2012

9/08/2012 11:09:00 PM
Left Jab....Another Left Jab...to the Body...Move Left..Move Right...Left Hook...Down goes BAD CHAD.

Andre "Son of God" Ward stays at his 168 El Bees Chad Dawson moves down from his accustomed 175 El Bees and gets Throttled by Ward and the Ref asked Dawson at least Three Times., What you want me to do Chad"..Dawson's reply, " Yeah..Stop the Fight"....What!..Man Bad Chad take them Nike Boxing Shoes off...Now!

I have never seen a Fight where a Fighter tells the Ref Yeah you can stop it Ref....No Mas...No Mas..No Mas. And just like that Ward does it in his Backyard and goes after Dawson in which both Fighters are Tacticians and have Fighters come to them and Tonight at least for Bad Chad it backfired. Three Knockdowns later the Fight i over and Ward stays undefeated and looked as though he may One Day Soon move up to that 175 El Bees Weight Class because the 168 is Talented but not as Talented as the "S.O.G."...East Bay's Finest Andre Ward.

I know this If I was walking down a Street and Hit an Alley and I had both 'Dre and Chad with me I would tell Chad to go stand by the Street Light and Dre c'mon and lets go down that Alley.

Now we know where that 168 Weight Class will have to go through. As for "Bad Chad" next time you tell the Ref to stop a Fight Nike should take them Boxing Scooby Doos back.  I don't know what they been telling you but that Swoosh isn't for Quitters. Ward is Legendary...Jordan Brand Boxing Scooby Doos.  

0 comments: