Jan 31, 2019

1/31/2019 04:48:00 AM

"I'm going to SAVE my Family"- Derrick Rose

The
Derrick Rose
Documentary
by
Stadium
@WatchStadium
4.11.19


#TooBig
#TooFast
#TooStrong
#TooGood
D-Rose

"POOH"
The
Derrick Rose Story
Official 
Trailer
by
Stadium
@WatchStadium



#EngleWood
#SimeonVocationalAcademy
#SouthSideOfTheGo'
@McDAAG
@Memphis_MBB
@ChicagoBulls
#BullsNation

360 Degrees

Note: I was at the game in 2007 where Derrick Rose and Chicago Simeon H.S. took on a Oak Hill (VA) Academy Squad that had Duke Signee Nolan Smith (Class of 2007 Top 20 player) and Brandon Jennings (Class 2008 Top 5 player) and after wards I told myself, " That might have been the best H.S. Player I have ever witnessed and the Bluedude has seen hundreds of top talent across the U.S.! 

By the way D-Rose was Top 5 in that Class of 2007 Smith was in and with Rose was National P.O.Y Kevin Love (Lake Oswego HS OR), Michael Beasley (Oak Hill Academy VA), Eric Gordon (North Central HS, Indianapolis IN) and one Kyle Singler (South Medford HS Medford OR)...others in that class Blake Griffin, OJ Mayo, James Harden and Jerryd Bayless! 

0 comments: