Nov 7, 2011

11/07/2011 10:18:00 AM
This is one of the HARDEST Crime Scenes Investigations one will ever do when you get that CALL and you have to TURN in YOUR OWN. What in THREE RIVERS STADIUM happened to my STILLERS...yeah I said STILLERS....in the last 3-4 Minutes of that contest.

I am still shocked and the worst thing about it the CHARM CITY....BALTIMORE Maryland.....has their PARADE ROUTE set for this WEDNESDAY on the VICTORY.

CRIME SCENE...SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6th 2011.....WESTERN P A.....HEINZ FIELD..between the CHALK...120 by 53 1/3 YARDS: Out of all the GAMES I have seen my STILLERS play....this one really got to me the most. The last few minutes of this game showed me a few things but FIRST as I look at the CRIME SCENE.....where do we start....BAD DECISIONS everywhere.

Where it went WRONG:

When it was 3rd and about 4 STILLERS Offensive Coordinator's Play CALL for RB Mewelde MOORE in the FLAT was not a good call. We have been working the middle of the FIELD all night so STAY THERE.

When decide to KICK a FG from 47 YARDS but wait...the WHISTLE BLOWS and its a WTF!...DELAY of GAME Penalty that takes us right out of FG Range. With all this TECHNOLOGY and Wireless Head Sets, SMART PHONES, and TABLETS.....we COULD NOT GET A TIMEOUT.....That's on the SPECIAL TEAM's Coach and TOMLIN.....WOW

SO we kick it to the BALTIMORE 8 and the RAVENS have to go 92 to win..we are up by 4 not 3. SEEN THIS S*** before and i was not feeling good. Right before the RAVENS took the FIELD I swallowed about 9 STRAWBERRY COCONUT MAALOX.....c'mon you know BROTHERS Like the EXOTIC FRUIT and WOMEN.

We couldn't NOT I repeat COULD NOT make a PLAY on them driving...A SACK, FORCED FUMBLE, a PICK and to top it all off you have the WAL-MART GREETER at QB..Joe FLACCO....Hey How you DOING welcome to SOMETIMES.....SOMETIMES I make PLAYS and SOMETIMES I DON'T.......the STEELERS have NUTS....I DON'T and YEAH I went there and tell the FOOL I went there the BLUEDUDE will be waitin' on his GOOFY A**.

Then at the END the STEELERS split the FIELD up in halves and SAFETY Ryan CLARK aka KAPPA ALPHA PSI Fraternity Inc.......get beat Deep in the CORNER of the end zone by a GUY that DROPPED everything during the GAME but his HELMET......HOG WASH.

1 It's in HEINZ FIELD

2 It's against the TOP AFC Team at the present time

3 We let them off the HOOK and we are 0-2 in the AFC NORTH

4 we have to see the BENGALS NEXT the AFC North Leader along with the RAVENS

5 This whole thing STINKS to HIGH HEAVEN...where is AXEL FOLEY I am OFFICER TODD

6 Next thing they will be beating us up in our LOCKER ROOM not a COP'S APARTMENT

So where does the STILLERS go from here.....we need to put this one in one of those THREE RIVERS and BEAT CINCY and get to 7-3 on the BYE WEEK.

Another thing.....I CALLED SANTA last night and got to MRS. CLAUS....the BLUEDUDE told her tell SANTA and the ELVES the BLUEDUDE needs to send a COVER CORNER that doesn't HOLD and get PENALTIES to the PITTSBURGH STEELERS Practice Facility FED EX.....she then said I will tell them and did you try EBAY i told her YEP..they had Jason SEHORN and CREZDON BUTLER...we had CREZDON and JASON didn't look the PART but his SQUEEZE DID....wife Angie HARMON.

I am out......CSI BLUEDUDE SPORTSTALK...turning on your own...the BLUEDUDE is a SNITCH NOW...D***

0 comments: