Jaw's Top 30 QB's List is as follows from ESPN.com:
30. T. Tebow Jets
29. B. Gabbert Jags
28. C. Ponder Vikes
27. M. Flynn Seahawks
26. M. Moore Fins
25. K. Kolb Cards
24. R. Fitzpatrick Bills
23. M. Sanchez Jets
22. M. Cassell Chiefs
21. C. Palmer Raiders
20. S. Bradford Rams
19. A. Dalton Bengals
18. M. Hassellback Titans
17. J. Freeman Bucs
16. A. Smith Gold Rush
15. C. Newton Panthers
14. M. Staford Lions
13. M. Schaub Texans
12. M. Vick Bird Gang
11. M. Ryan Dirty Birds
10. T. Romo 'Boys
9. J. Flacco Crab Cakes
8. J. Cutler Bears
7. P. Rivers Bolts
6. BIG BEN STEELERS
5. E. Manning G-Men
4. P. Manning Broncos
3. T. Brady Pats
2. D. Brees Who Dat?
1. A-Rog Pack
Not a Bad List and he was Tebowing when he put Tebow at 30. Wait to see where I put Tebow. Sanchez in that Back End and Jets Fans he doesn't have It and he doesn't need to be Broadway Joe but he isn't even Ken O'Brien.
How about Red Zone in the Valley of the Sun's the Kolb Project. And that's just what it is and you believed Andy Reid in the Eagles when they said he was Pretty Good. Strawberry Shortcake in the Jungle QB Andy Dalton should be a little higher and above Freeman who is looking more and more like the Bad Daunte "the Inferno" Culpepper.
Then there is Gold Rush QB Alex Smith who should be behind Andrew Luck when Luck was Stanford last season. Yes I went there and If it looks like one and smells like one...it is one.
That Top 10-12 needs some rearranging and now it is time to Unveil the Bluedude's Top 30 List sponsored by Madden 2012...that's where I start getting the Film on these Guys:
40. B. Gabbert Jags..played scared ask Mike Lombardi
35. T. Tebow Jets...ask Urlacher a RB playing QB
28. C. Ponder Vikes..showed good signs
27 M. Flynn Seahawks...needs more Starts to judge
26. M. Moore Fins...must beat Tanneyhill on Depth Chart
25. K. Kolb Cards...gets $200 Million if he played for Steelers
24. M. Sanchez Jets...cannot get any better play Madden23. M. Cassel Chiefs....Weis and Haley Gone...back to CLipBoard
22. R. Fitzpatrick Bills...can play and Who So Serious?
21. C. Palmer Raiders....Bengals stole them one here #9 is DUNZO
20. S. Bradford Rams...Tools are there needs WR Help
19. J Freeman Bucs....your play better be headed North or else
18. A. Smith 49ers...close to selling Life Insurance then Harbaugh Saves him and still not out of the Woods with all that Talent around him...Expectations...can he handle them?
17. M. Hasselbeck Titans...Injuries creeping up and Father Time
16. A. Dalton Bengals...He can Play and he has It....and AJ Green
15. C. Newton Panthers...No Fluke but 2nd Season Evaluation
14. J. Flacco Ravens... ask Teammate Ed Reed about Ordinary Joe
13. J. Cutler Bears....still waiting so he has a cannon so did Jeff George
12. M. Ryan Dirty Birds....I need to see some Improvement
11. M. Stafford Lions...He is Borderline with Cutler...just don't know
10. T. Romo 'Boys...it is though he has played in 3 Super Bowls already..the Annointed One
8. M. Vick Bird Gang....Watch the 2012 Version forget Dream Team Version
7. P. Rivers Bolts..a lot of Picks last season and if I see more he will be Tebowing and will drop that far.
6. E. Manning G-Men...he has established himself as an Sunday Elite QB..Real Talk
5. P. Manning Broncos....what was this based on Madden 2012 and if it is he is #3
4. BIG BEN Steelers....the Truth and he doesn't get the Credit because when you mention Steelers you think D...watch Big Ben with this New Line in 2012...MVP Talk
2. D. Brees Who Dat...Single-Season Pass Yards Record in 2012 and Stacks on Stacks on Stacks
1. A-Rog Packers...Super Slick and Super Nice...and if it wasn't for that January 2012 NY Minute......
Note: Jaws List from ESPN.com and the Bluedude's List from Sunday Ticket, playing Madden 2012, and the Bluedude being the Bluedude.