Mar 7, 2019

3/07/2019 01:54:00 PM
Nothing is out of bounds a we go "What If" before March Madness 2k19 as we dial in on the lead Sports Stories, Blunders, Entertainment News, Trades, and more. This edition will be heavy Pittsburgh Steelers since everyone in Steelers Nation has an opinion on what the Black and Yellow is going to do with A.B. and how many picks we are going to get but what about #7 and his lame a** radio show during the football season? It's here and the Seat Belt Sign is on for "What If" March 2k19...


"What If"
March 2k19 



1. What If...Steelers WR A.B. stayed put could it still work in Pittburgh?

2. What If...Bryce Harper wanting the Millville NJ Meteor Mike Trout of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to join him in Philly wasn't tampering. That was a plea for help as Harp 34 knows that Philly Sports Scene is no joke and he wants another player to take the heat when things go bad that is all. They want all the Bread but no Smoke!

3. 2-Chainz new hit album "Rap or Go to the League" is right on point especially the Hit Single NCAA...where former Ohio State RB Maurice Clarett, former FSU QB Jameis Winston and Crab Legs and even LeBron was mentioned...go cop that its priceless and the best Rap Album I have heard from start to finish since Weezy and the Carter 5!

4. What If I told you the two best Schoolboy Point Gods in quite sometime was Cole Anthony and Nico Mannion both "Bloodline" as both of their dads (Greg Anthony UNLV/Pace Mannion BYU) played in the NBA would you agree or disagree?

5. Arizona Wildcats Basketball lead man Sean Miller has had a bad season and the Feds (FBI) have subpoena him to court regarding the Basketball Scandal. Yes they had him on a wire tap and I know for certain he went after one of my best friends friend #1 Recruit out o East Bay and when things didn't go well his Assistant Coach said, "What do you mean he is not coming to 'Zona...you don't want to cross Sean Miller" yeah right and good luck with the Feds Coach that entitlement and I look the part just went out the fu$#in window you idiot!

6. What If Lev Bell lands in the AFC North say with Ravens Flock would Steelers Nation be pissed, 50/50 care or don't care or even act as though he never suited up for the Black and Yellow?

7. Out of Duke's dynamic Duo Zion Williamson and RJ Barrett who will go #1 in the 2k19 NBA Draft? What If I said Barrett will be the better player long-term and I forget all the Circus Theatrics in the air Barrett will be that dude yeah or nay?

8. Ole Miss WR D.K. Metcalf was the darling at the NFL Combine and that's cool. What If I told you I have to watch more tape, get to his Pro Day in Oxford and meet with his family and friends as Combine numbers are cute and for Draft Status can work in your favor but I am not impressed until I see all that translate to Sunday Football....agree or disagree?

9. What If I told you the L.A. Dodgers are on shaky ground as Ace LHP Clayton Kershaw has a dead arm and experiencing pain in that throwing shoulder. Dodger Blue I am praying as well as that's my guy but fear the worse here and I am thinking he misses all of 2k19 and gets back in 2020 yeah or nay?

10. What If I said the Gonzaga Bulldogs are the Favorites for the NCAA Championship would you agree with that and then put both UNC and DUKE in that order behind them?

11. What If the Los Angeles Lakers did make the trade for Anthony Davis would they be headed to the NBA Playoffs and at what seed or still struggling as they would have lost all that young talent?

12. What If I told you Steelers QB Big Ben Roethlisberger needs to lose his Radio Show every Tuesday during the season would you agree or disagree and I think its some bonehead a** sh*t from #7 to have radio show during the season if you have 52 Kids underneath you!

13. What If I told you the Chicago Bulls are going to keep current lead man Jim Boylen would you agree, go 50/50 or is that a nope that ain't it?

14. Can the Boston Red Sox repeat and are they the best team on the Junior Circuit?

15. What If I told you Ohio State Buckeyes Hoops 2k19 Recruits PG DJ Carton (Bettendorf, IA H.S.) and PF EJ Liddell (Belleville, IL West HS) will be All-Freshmen Team and lead the Buckeyes to March Madness in 2020 would you agree or disagree?

16. What If the I said the former Oregon Ducks PF Bol Bol will go Top 5 Picks in the 2k19 NBA Draft agree or disagree?


17. What If I told you Former Oklahoma Sooners QB Kyler Murray will go #1 to the Arizona Cardinals and they will trade Josh Rosen to the Green Bay Packers agree or disagree or even this will not happen?

18. What If I told you the best In-Game NBA Dunker of All-Time was former UNC All-American Vince Carter the pride of Daytona Beach, Florida Mainland H.S. agree or disagree and if you think different go toYou Tube and checkout Air Canada.

19. What If I told you the New England Patriots will win Super Bowl 54 as its already in the Books agree or disagree as the NFL for some unforeseen reason wants them to be the first to seven chips?

20. What If I told you that Rams RB Todd Gurley with that Arthritic Knee is done as a top tier RB in the NFL agree or disagree?

21. What If the Los Angeles Clippers pull off both Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant both in L.A. next season would that be a shock with Kyrie Irving joining them yeah or nay?

22. What If I told you the movie The Black Panther was hands down the Best Picture and should have gotten a Oscar...agree or disagree?

23. What If I told you Zebras (Referees) across the Board in all sports need to start getting it right and maybe use replay even more agree or disagree?

24. What If I told you Helmets have a little to do with the protection . of football players as linebackers running sub 4.5 40 yard dashes and D-Lineman running Sub 4.6 has more to do with speed, size and muscles are in play and bigger than ever agree or disagree?

25. What If I told you the Bluedude's Nickname is Bluedude Watson and yes I get down from Scooby Doos (Shoes) to All Sports from the 70s...go deep into Bluedude Sportstalk its the Content Creation and the overall Sports Moxy that has me above and beyond anything  you hav ever seen...Mr. Big Chest I am!
    

0 comments: